We will be releasing the next service update for Microsoft Intune between September 25 and October 5. New features and enhancements that will be made available as part of this service update include:
- Windows 10 MSI apps: You can now deploy and install Windows Installer (MSI) apps on MDM enrolled Windows 10 devices.
- Windows 10 configuration policies: You can now create and deploy configuration policies for Windows 10 settings such as password, encryption, and updates using the new Windows 10-specific template.
- iOS managed app configurations: You can now create and deploy iOS managed app configuration policies, which automatically apply settings to apps, reducing the time it takes for users to initially set up the app.
- Intune company portal website updated: The Intune company portal website has been updated to allow users with iOS devices to access the company portal website prior to device enrollment.
Also, as announced on September 9, management of iOS 9 devices is now supported with Intune. You can view the full list of features being released to Intune standalone (cloud only) by visiting the what’s new in Intune page in the TechNet library. Additionally, you can view the list of features being released to System Center Configuration Manager integrated with Intune (hybrid) by visiting the what’s new for MDM in Configuration Manager page in the TechNet library.
- Submit feedback and suggestions to the Intune engineering team
- Find technical resources for Intune in the TechNet library
- Register to watch the enterprise mobility webinar series
- Sign up for a free trial of Microsoft Intune
- Subscribe to the Intune blog RSS feed
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Note: To see the specific timeframe for when your tenant will be updated, please visit the Microsoft Intune status page. You can identify the Service Instance that your Intune subscription is running on by opening your Intune administration console, clicking on the Admin tab and then selecting View Service Status. Your Service Instance will be displayed at the top of this page.